Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trojan Win32 Error...? Yay for viruses

Someone needs to explain to me why people get some kind of kick out of making viruses for computers..?
I returned from a great trip to Ohio for Christmas to starting up my work computer only to soon discover the work of a very not nice individual. I spent the next 2 hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer, nothing opens, buttons don't work, things are acting all funny.
This would be a great way to fix the problem, huh.. Love the truck

Well it has been three days in the shop and the demon has been exorcised.  But i have had to spend most of my day today updating info and fixing most of my programs I use for work. Did I mention how much I hate people who create this crap.. 

Work calls me back but I look forward to getting back on the ball with creating some content and working outside some more.

2 comments:

  1. yeah i must say that i would very much like to drive that truck. run over some things and people....lol.
    You guys had a cute little house to begin with. Its looking even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome first follower, I am going to get you a present for this. I would agree about the running stuff over part.

    ReplyDelete